Sunday, September 7, 2008

Scentsy!!

On Aug. 31 I held my first Scentsy party and it went soo well. I want to thank everyone that came and let them know that the orders will hopefully arrive soon. I had such a great turn out. Just to let everyone know Kristen Miller was the door prize drawing winner!!! Yeah!

For September we have not only a new scent of the month but also a warmer. The warmer is super cute and the scent is Peach Cobbler Cinnamon. Yummy!!

I need to generate some more sales and therefore parties so here's my deal. I want everyone out there who loves Scentsy candles to go to my Scentsy website (link on left of blog) and browse the catalog and email me a list of your favorite warmer and top 5 scents and a date in October when you want to have a party and I'll draw a lucky winner and you will get a gift basket courtesy of me at the time of your party. BUT! everyone who participates with this will also get a free car candle at the time of their party. Hope this interests you!!

No comments: