Sunday, December 28, 2008

December

December began with an end, the end of the semester. Hallelujah! I finished strong with a 3.3 gpa. Corey also did well but were still waiting for the results of his medical gas certification test. We had several company christmas parties to attend and all went well. The traditional Grandkid Christmas Party that my grandparents throw every year was a little different this year. We were picked up in a limo and then stopped to get pizza and then went to Willard, Ogden, and Layton christmas lights.
Christmas began for us on tues the 23rd, we opened gifts with the Walton's that night and had a prime rib dinner. Corey got a huge tool box for his garage and all he could say was well I guess I gotta clean the garage now. I got a digital writing pad that I had been begging for and I absolutely love it. Then the 24th arrived and we went to the Henderson christmas party at my grandparents were we got clothes and such and had a really good time. Christmas day was eventful for me. I had to work and then rushed home to open gifts from Corey ( I got a desk chair, heated blanked, clothes, and car cleaning stuff (ya it was a hint that I need to clean the car more)). I gave him a Shop Vac, laser level and some clothes this year. Then we were off to my sister Michelle's house to open gifts and have dinner from that side of my family. Then Friday the 26th we had a quiet morning and then went to my dad's for dinner and gifts there. I know it all sounds crazy but who else gets to have a whole week of christmas!!

No comments: