Saturday, January 17, 2009

2009 came in with a BANG!

Sorry for the lazy blogging lately. If Janurary is any indication of what the rest of the year will be like then I am in need of some serious therapy. The first week of Jan I was in work-a-holic mode due to the fact that I started school the fifth and wouldn't be able to work much for the rest of the semester. Then school began.... I am taking 12 credit hours which equals 4 (ish) classes. Biomed 1111 (the second half of the anatomy & physiology class), Music 1010, Communications 1010, and Finance 1010. The reason that I say "ish" is because the Biomed class also requires a lab but it doesn't acquire any credit hours itself. I am at the campus mon - fri from about 8 to 2! So I work only two days a week just so that my work doesn't get any crazy ideas like firing me due to lack of hours or anything. Also this month I've had my RN application due (crossing my fingers, that this is the year) and a job interview with the hospital (they liked me but my availability wouldn't work :( Oh well better luck next time!) Corey is also back in classes and is super happy due to the fact that he just found out that he passed his medical gas certification test with the 3rd highest grade in the SCHOOL! I am so so so proud of him.

So being that the month is only half over I am anticipating many events for the next few weeks, let's just hope that I have time to get on and blog. Ok so that's all the rantings I have for the day!

No comments: