Saturday, January 17, 2009

THE EVIL NEIGHBORS!!

Ok so maybe I am not done ranting...

Corey and I live in condos for everyone that doesn't know and we recently got new neighbors in the unit that is just to the east of us. We were so excited the day the moving van showed up because that side of the house gets so cold and we hoped to get a young couple that we could maybe be friends with. Instead we got the worst neighbors ever! They moved in last friday (one week ago) that very night they had a party with like 10 people. They were so loud and it sounded like their was constantly an elephant heard running up and down the stairs but lucky they did shut it down around 10:30 so not to bad just a bummer that I had to be up the next day at 3:30 am for work. When I got off and finally got home I took Sage out onto the patio to go potty (puppy sitting) and all over were cigarette butts! I was a bit ticked. Then I noticed that the snow on our patio had a funny coloring... SOMEONE PEED ON MY PATIO! So now I'm mad. I went and got my camera and started snapping pics and then waited for Corey to get home.. he went over and asked them to clean it up and they did... then the next day we were wokin up at 7 am and got to endure blaring rap music for hours on end finally corey was at his wits end and we just left the house. All along we have been documenting as well as informing the lady that lives on the other side of us because she is on the HOA board. Then monday their spot in the parking lot was covered with trash because they decided to clean out the car and leave it all on the road (more documentation followed). It has been only one week and already all this crap! Plus this isn't all of the annoying tendancies that this family has but its the ones that really ticked me off. So now were trying to figure what to do to get these people to learn a little respect hopefully it comes before I am driven crazy or from my home!

No comments: