Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We are finally past Valentine's and I just wanted to share with everyone what my amazing husband did for me. Friday the 13th was just a normal day. I went to Tremonton with my sister so she could get her hair done. While we were there Corey called to say that he was stuck in traffic and that we would probably beat him home which we did. I was in the kitchen when he finally made it home and he called me into the living room were I saw a flower peeking out from behind his back and he handed me a Valentine's card and a single pink rose. I am a sap and this had brought me to tears. It was just so thoughtful especially being that we had agreed not to do gifts this year since were saving our money for a new house. I gave him a hug and said thank you and then he told that he really didn't get stuck in traffic and that there was more to my gift that he had gone to the mall to pick up. Then he pulled out the jewelry box. This is what was inside.
Needless to say I was speechless and proceeded to cry and jump up and down. He then told me to get ready to go out to dinner we had reservations a Boccia D'Italia.... Amazing!

The next day, however, I felt oh so guilty for not getting him anything and so a trip to the mall was made and the hat that he has been oogling for months now was purchased.
What an amazing weekend! (Love you honey!)
I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's day also.

No comments: