Monday, March 2, 2009

My life lately

WOW! I never thought it would happen... we are finally through with February. That month seemed to drag on and on for me. Although I do have a sick feeling that March is going to be the same way if not worse. On Friday night I got the chance to go to the Ballet West production of Madame Butterfly. I went with my grandma and we had so much fun. What a beautiful performance. On Saturday Corey and I joined my sister and a friend of hers for dinner and a night out. We ended up going to the comedy club "Wiseguys" on 25th Street. What a great show! The best part was that it didn't cost all that much and we had a ton of fun. My gut still hurts from laughing so hard. We saw a husband and wife team perform their names were Heather and Jerry Mabbott. If you get the chance to look them up do it... especially the wife... they were HILARIOUS!
Sunday we spent the day relaxing at the Walton's watching the NASCAR race. What a race.... there were so many freak events and cautions that the race lasted way longer than it should have... but oh well we loved every minute. Today is my sister Jenny's birthday and I will not disclose the age. I hope she has a great day! The weather finally seems to be warming up and I could not be more excited. I can not wait to get the swimming suits out and hit the pool. I have to make up for last summer so I plan on being as tan as a baked bean. My birthday is rapidly approaching and I am thrilled.... I know it's not the most common response but it is my 21st birthday so I don't mind getting another year older. Although I just figured out that it is the same weekend as Easter so that changes things a bit. Family functions come before partying so might end up celebrating the next weekend. Well gotta work on homework... YUCK! See ya around.

No comments: