Thursday, May 14, 2009

7 days and 6 nights

Corey left today for 7 days in Idaho hunting black bears... Yeah! I am so excited to eat ice cream for dinner watch a marathon of chick flicks and play on facebook all week long. (Corey hates it when I do any of these things... hehe) But the bummer is that I work most of the time that he is gone so I don't get to do all the really fun things like shopping and girls nights....

However tomorrow night I will be attending an all night jam session of digital scrapbooking at my mother-in-laws house... then were having a sleepover. Just like were in junior high again. LOVIN IT!

Next Wednesday I am also going to have lunch with my grandma at The Greenery (kind of a yearly tradition) Can't wait for that mushroom burger and malt!!

Yesterday I was supposed to work my old job (my last day) but they sent me home because they didn't have enough work so I went and spent two hours at the gym (ya feeling that today!) and then I laid around all day and even took a three hour nap. Oh it felt sooo good. Worst part though... I couldn't sleep worth a darn last night.... BUMMER!

No comments: