Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello Again

Ok everyone... I am finally going to update my blog to reflect our life as it now stands. So much has been going on that I have had to re-prioritize and unfortunately the blog did not make the cut into the most important things for me to do.

I just started working at McKay-Dee Hospital on the Cardiovascular Thoracic Unit and I absolutely love it. I am learning some much. School is finally out and my grades came out very positive. Got my GPA back where I wanted it and excited that I only have to take one class next semester. I was able to graduate this semester with a Associates degree of General Studies. Not very fancy but I was excited.

Corey is on his way out of town for a week of rest, relaxation, and bear hunting. That last activity is the reason why I am staying home alone. "It's a guy thing" he tells me and that I won't have fun listening to them tell crude jokes and have body odor wars. I TOTALLY AGREE! So I am working a ton and attending a digital scrapbook night at my mother-in-laws house. I am then sleeping over and we are going to have a mini-girls day. YIPEE!

More Later!!

No comments: